Intense grief can be a new and frightening experience. Most people feel like strangers in…
OUR MISSION: To celebrate the lives of those we have the privilege of serving by providing superior care and superior services to each patient and family.
Here are five easy steps you can take to support our mission and benefit patients and families in our community who are coping with life-limiting illnesses.
1. Volunteer your time. Time is a valuable resource to our patients and their families. From friendly visits and flower deliveries to office support and data entry, every minute of volunteer time helps Ohio’s Community Mercy Hospice deliver on its mission.
2. Donate online here. Donor dollars are the main source for grief support services and complementary therapies. All of your donated dollars stay in our local community.
3. Explore Employer Match Programs. Many employers offer matching funds when employees donate to charities. Be sure to check with your human resources department.
4. Like our Facebook page. Share with your friends to keep the community up-to-date on Ohio’s Community Mercy Hospice happenings.
5. Give Memorial Gifts. A meaningful way to honor the memory of a loved one is to make a donation in their name.